Pages

NEW: Monsters U {inspired} Birthday Party

This party was so much fun to create! The colors are so vibrant and add a lot of fun without being overly juvenile.  One of my favorite details is the carrot fry boxes, I wanted to add an element that makes it fun to serve a healthy snack.  I also used them to stuff packages of fruit snacks in, they could be used to serve so much more. They look so much more complex than they actually are to assemble so don't be intimidated by them. Requires just a bit of cutting, folding and a little adhesive{full tutorial coming soon}! 

Another favorite detail is the Mike & Sulley face cut outs... I am so exicted about these! I hand made pleated paper fans and attached them, but they would also be fabulous on paper lanterns and balloons. I used adhesive eyes to add some fun to the water bottle labels and the popcorn treat cups. I found a package with various sizes and it was a steal of a deal for only $1.00 in the Target Dollar Spot. I used paper straws as the sticks for the 'cupcake' toppers. I wanted to do something different and so I used a favorite sugar cookie and added a little Sulley color in the frosting!   Juicy Juice has Mike & Sulley Juice Boxes that were perfect to add a little more color and height to the tablescape.  For the backdrop, I used tissue paper fans that I found at Party City. This was SO easy to create and adds so much character to a party setup. I simply adhered painters tape to the back of the fans and then used coordinating teal chevron washi tape to attach the strings.  I can't emphasize what a quick & easy solution it is for a backdrop that adds so much POP!
Inspiration for the Birthday Banner came from College & Professional Team Pennants. They are XL size and are about 11 inches long by 8 inches wide. You could easily create a longer banner by printing two of each size.

This party pack is currently available for $16.99 on my Etsy shop.


0 comments

Post a Comment